Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING






I get lots of complaints that I don't update this often enough...well, guess what!? I finally have a day off to update it, so THERE :-P

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you're all having a great day. We're sitting here watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, which is something I've done since I was a kid. The boys went to basketball and are now eating breakfast. I have cinnamon warming on the stove and it smells delicious.

Last night we got to celebrate my Christmas Tradition (that I basically started by myself in 2000) of going to Trans Siberian Orchestra last night. It was an amazing show and they added more pyrotechnics than ever. It was wonderful.


Take a looksy!

I have many things to be grateful for this year. I have a great home, husband, and a job that helps keep food on our table and a roof over our head. I'm learning daily about how to be a better person....just wish I could learn faster and more permanently.

We have a lot going on for December...just had two concerts in November and then we have our Ecumenical Concert, the High School Holiday concert, Church Christmas Program, and the middle school concert. We keep busy around here...not to mention trying to get ready for Christmas.

I just realized that I love Aflac commercials....Geico too.

I'll add more later. Happy Holidays.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ooo! I'm so jealous! We would LOVE to go to TSO sometime. It's a distant dream, I'm afraid! :)

You can add our blog to your list if you want - kruchekfamily on blogspot.

AceMott6 said...

Look at you..you blogged 2 days in a row!!! :) Love TSO...Charlie and I went 3 years ago...loved it.